Old Silo Hill — Getting Started
Current Base Pricing
All plans include two car garages with remotes, pulldown stairs with floored storage and other enhancements available. On site sales office / realty office is in place for information and reservations / contracts.
Additional customized enhancements displayed in our model homes may be added to the base price for each model and you may choose your home with several floor plan options. Planned price increases occur at regular intervals. Also, certain homes may reflect a pricing premium for specific location, or other amenities as reflected on the currently available homes list.
For more information, please Contact Us and we’ll be happy to discuss any of your questions and/or concerns.
Why buy an Old Silo Hill Condominium Home?
The benefits are endless, but some of the most prevelant include your own security at differing stages of life, ease of maintenace, location of propertly in relation to the elements of your own lifestyle, amenities that you desire contained within your own living area, increased opportunities to make new friends and relax knowing that you’re still owning your NEW home, while building equity. You’ll be right-sizing at the right time in your life!
FINANCING: If you have not made arrangements already, Old Silo Hill representatives can assist with financing options or assist you in locating qualified area lenders who will help you further plan your Old Silo Hill home purchase.
CURRENT HOME SALE: If your plans include a sale of a current residence or other property when planning your move to Old Silo Hill, we can help you plan that process as well.
Association Fee Services
- Member and Voting Rights for management and control of Association
- Water, Sewer and Trash fees approximately $35 per month
- Maintenance free grounds and building exteriors
- All common area Landscape Maintenance
- Grass mowing, edging and clippings removal
- Fertilization and growth control
- Signage and lighting
- Area Lighting
- Fire, Hazard, Liability, Casualty, Exterior Building Insurance coverage for common areas
- Exterior building maintenance, including brick, paint, soffits, gutters, roofs, windows
- Access to all common areas
- Golfing privileges available at Old Silo Hill Golf Course (walking distance)
- Streets and driveway maintenance or repairs
- Management services as needed
- Limited reserves and future replacement fund for exterior maintenance (i.e. roofs, driveways, sidewalks, signage)